If you’re on the lookout for a festive address that will satisfy your sweet tooth but is super reduced-servicing, satisfy your match: cream cheese vacation mints! These very little treats are like a cookie and sweet hybrid, and they absolutely provide on the sweetness level.
With just a number of elements like powdered sugar, cream cheese, milk, mint extract, and sprinkles, you can toss together this recipe though concentrating a lot more on the Christmas motion pictures taking part in in the history. And the ideal element of all? These mints are no-bake! All you have to do is combine the components, refrigerate for a brief time, and then you have a massive batch of holiday getaway treats that — when saved in your fridge or even freezer — will final all year extended. Preserve looking at for the whole recipe.
The produce of this recipe differs tremendously, based on how compact or substantial you make your mints.
- 4 ounces product cheese, softened
4 cups powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon mint extract
1 tablespoon milk
1/4 cup holiday sprinkles, additionally 2 tablespoons to add to the batter itself
1/2 cup granulated or powdered sugar (to roll your dough balls in)
- In a big bowl and utilizing a hand mixer, conquer your product cheese and mint extract till smooth and mixed.
- Defeat in 2 cups of powdered sugar and milk until finally easy — will not overmix.
- Include one more cup of powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons of sprinkles, then combine on minimal speed.
- Knead your final cup of powdered sugar in with your fingers till the dough is easy. If your dough is even now sticky, incorporate much more powdered sugar until you can kind balls.
- In a independent bowl, blend your 50 % cup sugar with the sprinkles.
- Condition your dough into tiny balls, about 3/4 inch, and roll each individual just one in your sugar/sprinkle blend.
- Lay out your dough balls onto a baking sheet, and enable them sit in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Soon after 30 minutes, eliminate your mints from the fridge, and press the facilities of each and every 1 in with fork. You can permit your mints harden on the counter or set them in an airtight container and shop extras in the fridge.
- 60-80 mints
- Overall Time
- 29 minutes, 59 seconds
Image Supply: POPSUGAR Pictures / Julia Duda